[MINC-development] MINC 2.0.19/2.1 and HDF 1.6/1.8

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 20:52:52 EDT 2010

> Can you hold on to your release for a day or two?

No problem.

> I think I have goodies to add to cvs.

I have a few more things to add too in any case. (mincmorph,
minccomplete, mincsample).  Although with mincsample I will have to be
careful with licensing so perhaps not.

> I've been using my own "minc-2.0.19" internally for a while.
> Sylvain has also tried it with the standard minctracc benchmark and he
> found that 2.0.19 is slower than 2.0.18. Certainly something to consider
> before releasing minc-2.1.

Wierd. I didn't notice this. Of course there is no way of telling if
this is a HDF5 or MINC issue.

> Forecast for the weekend is rain+rain. Maybe a good time to catch up with
> this kind of stuff.

And cold, you forgot cold.

--
Andrew Janke