[MINC-development] MINC and Subversion

Jason Lerch jason at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue May 8 16:45:04 EDT 2007

Sylvain MILOT wrote:
> Sounds good to me Andrew. As for access, as you pointed out to me in our
> previous exchange, I vote in favor of a file based svn, as opposed to an
> http based - as I don't see the need to maintain a whole new set of
> usernames and passwords.

I'd argue for the opposite - there's an increasing number of MINC
users/developers outside of Montreal, and it seems silly to have to give
them local accounts for repository access when instead you could give
them an account just for subversion (plus get much finer level access
control in the process).

Jason