[MINC-development] MINC and Subversion

Sylvain MILOT sylvain at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue May 8 16:41:24 EDT 2007

Sounds good to me Andrew. As for access, as you pointed out to me in our
previous exchange, I vote in favor of a file based svn, as opposed to an
http based - as I don't see the need to maintain a whole new set of
usernames and passwords.

On Wed, 9 May 2007, Andrew Janke wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> After a bit more goading I think I may have finally come to some sort
> of agreement (with myself) regarding svn for use with MINC and the
> various packages that we distribute.  I know that there are at least 2
> of you who still like CVS (and I do too! :) but feel the change is
> warranted.
>
> So what is the plan?   the plan is to finally use the placeholder on feeble:
>
>    feeble/cvs.bic.mni.mcgill.ca:/public-cvsroot
>
> Of course the above needs to be renamed slighty!
>
> Any recomendations on how we should structure the new repository?  I
> for one am all for a very simple flat structure something akin to
> this:
>
>    prod/
>       minc/
>       mni-autoreg/
>
>    dev/
>       minc_dev/
>
> Where prod = production == all the packages that we distribute and dev
> == just that.
>
> thoughts?
>

> --
> Andrew Janke   (a.janke at gmail.com || http://a.janke.googlepages.com/)
> Canberra->Australia    +61 (402) 700 883

---
Sylvain Milot (sylvain at bic.mni.mcgill.ca)
              (bicadmin at bic.mni.mcgill.ca)
Brain Imaging Centre