[MINC-development] rawtominc to convert a functional *.img file

Andrew Janke minc-development@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 07:03:44 +1000 (EST)

On Mon, 7 Feb 2005, Joongnam Yang wrote:

> I used rawtominc to convert a functional *.img into *.mnc format, but when I
> checked  the *.mnc file, the fourth "time" dimension had information
> missing.
> as shown below.
> How can I do it with rawtominc to fix it?
> (I've tried with "time_frames" and "frame_widths" options, but it keeps
> giving me error message. I don't know how to use the options.)
> FYI, I have 240 frames, each frame collected during 2.5 seconds.

-frame_widths and -frame_times are only used to specify time slices that vary in
width and starting point. If you really wish to add the start and step
information for the time dimension use minc_modify_header after the conversion
is done.

    minc_modify_header -dinsert time:start 0  foo.mnc
    minc_modify_header -dinsert time:step 1  foo.mnc

For an acquisition with a step of 1 second each.

--
Andrew Janke      (a.janke@gmail.com || www.cmr.uq.edu.au/~rotor)
Australia->Brisbane     H: +61 7 3390 6332  || M: +61 4 2138 8581