[MINC-development] rawtominc to convert a functional *.img file

Joongnam Yang minc-development@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Mon, 07 Feb 2005 18:18:02 -0500

Hi,

I used rawtominc to convert a functional *.img into *.mnc format, but when I
checked  the *.mnc file, the fourth "time" dimension had information
missing.
as shown below.
How can I do it with rawtominc to fix it?
(I've tried with "time_frames" and "frame_widths" options, but it keeps
giving me error message. I don't know how to use the options.)
FYI, I have 240 frames, each frame collected during 2.5 seconds.

I would appreciate any comment.

Nam.

image: unsigned byte 0 to 255
image dimensions: time zspace yspace xspace
    dimension name         length         step        start
    time                      240      unknown      unknown
    zspace                     23            5        -57.5
    yspace                     64          3.8       -121.6
    xspace                     64         3.75         -150
[