[MINC-development] minc-patch: fixing check for gunzip

Vicka Corey minc-development@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 13:18:14 -0500

i'm working with os x 10.2 and minc 1.1, which may explain some of the
differences.  but anyway i should really try your version.  if nothing
else i can see if it's backwards-compatible osx-wise, and how well 1.2
works with freesurfer....

(i was at the workshop; now where did i put that cd??)

thanks,
--vicka