[MINC-development] minc-patch: fixing check for gunzip

Jason Lerch minc-development@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 13:07:30 -0500

Hello Vicka,

yes, I've compiled all of our tools under OS 10.3 for the MINC-workshop
that we had last week. I will soon put the contents of that CD
(including the Mac installer) on our web-page.

(I encountered none of the problems you appeared to be having when I
was doing the compiles).

Cheers,

Jason