[MINC-development] Draft API for MINC 2.0

Jason Lerch minc-development@bic.mni.mcgill.ca
25 Jun 2003 12:17:27 -0400

Hello all,

so after finally having had a chance to read that draft a few questions
come to mind:

* voxel loop - where did it go? I think Andrew already asked that
question, but I have seen no answer as of yet.

* voxel and world dimensions: all of the hypercube functions assume
voxel dimensions - is there going to be an easy way to either call those
functions with world dimensions, or some function to pass in world
dimensions and get the corresponding voxel dims back? (This might
already exist and I could have just missed it ...

Cheers,

Jason