[MINC-development] dcm2mnc issues

Jean-Philippe Coutu jp at biospective.com
Thu Apr 29 13:04:57 EDT 2021

Hi Cecile,

We have been modifying dcm2mnc actively internally over the past four years
without having the bandwidth to generate pull requests to the minctools
github repository. I am preparing a (sizeable) pull request to the
minctools github repository that includes all of our changes, which I
believe from my experience is likely to fix at least two of the three
issues you have opened.

Best,
JP