[Loris-dev] Imaging Upload Pipeline Error

Cecile Madjar cecile.madjar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 16:39:43 EDT 2023

Hi Barry,

I guess it could be permission issues where the DICOMs cannot be read for
some reason by the apache user but can be read by the user you are using to
run the script manually.

I cannot think of any other reason why it would not work via the apache
user when it works when you are logged in yourself as lorisadmin.

Can you check that the apache user has read/write access to the incoming
directory and the directories where the data will get processed (including
TMPDIR and /data/ directory tree).

Cécile