[Loris-dev] Imaging Upload Pipeline Error

Barry Tikalsky tikal004 at umn.edu
Mon Mar 13 11:20:28 EDT 2023

Hello LORIS devs,

I am using the imaging uploader to test uploading DICOMs into LORIS.
I am able to upload DICOMs but the pipeline immediately stops at the
following error:

The ''PatientName'' DICOM field cannot be extracted from the DICOM file
/path/to/file.dcm

I then run the command from the docs
<https://github.com/aces/Loris-MRI/blob/main/docs/05-PipelineLaunchOptions.md#511-option-1>
and it works perfectly!
How can I get this to run automatically?
The Patient's Name DICOM field matches the candidate/visit info.
I suspected Linux permissions issues, but haven't been able to make any
changes to them that worked. I am using CentOS 7

Thanks!

--

Barry Tikalsky
Research Professional | Developmental Cognition and Neuroimaging Labs |