[Loris-dev] Follow up czi question

Cecile Madjar cecile.madjar at mcin.ca
Mon Jun 20 13:38:42 EDT 2022

Hello Maria,

I may be wrong but I think you could use some already existing scripts to
do what you need. Here what you most likely to do to adapt LORIS for czi
files:

   - zip the .czi files of a given session together with PatientName like
   looks like "PSCID_CandID_VisitLabel" and upload the file in the imaging
   uploader
   - set up a cronjob that would unzip the archive containing the .czi
   files and use imaging_non_minc_insertion.pl
   <https://github.com/aces/Loris-MRI/blob/main/uploadNeuroDB/imaging_non_minc_insertion.pl>
script
   to insert the files into the imaging browser

One caveat: I don't think BrainBrowser will be able to view the images like
MINC or NIfTI files but at least, the data will be properly organized in
the database.

There might need some tweaking along the way but it should be feasible.

Hope this helps,

Cécile