[Loris-dev] Issue uploading segmentations

Cecile Madjar cecile.madjar at mcin.ca
Tue Aug 9 09:07:50 EDT 2022

Hi Alfredo,

Looking at the code of LORIS-MRI 23.0, I do not see why the $db variable is
not passed correctly to the function NeuroDB::MRI::findScannerID. The line
numbers in your log and the ones in the code seem to be different. Has
there been any code changes made?

What are the variables passed to the NeuroDB::MRI::findScannerID function
call in register_processed_data.pl and the variables expected by the
function NeuroDB/MRI.pm findScannerID? There might be some discrepancies
there?

Best,

Cécile