[Loris-dev] Issue uploading segmentations

Morales Pinzon, Alfredo AMORALESPINZON at BWH.HARVARD.EDU
Mon Aug 8 17:02:38 EDT 2022

Dear LorisDev team,

I am uploading segmentations to images already uploaded into LORIS using the script "register_processed_data.pl". I have used this script before but now I'm getting the following errors:

===
Use of uninitialized value $patientName in pattern match (m//) at /anom_project/bin/mri/uploadNeuroDB/NeuroDB/MRI.pm line 1112.
Use of uninitialized value $patientName in pattern match (m//) at /anom_project/bin/mri/uploadNeuroDB/NeuroDB/MRI.pm line 1112.
Attribute (db) does not pass the type constraint because: Validation failed for 'NeuroDB::Database' with value 0 (not isa NeuroDB::Database) at /usr/local/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl/5.22.1/Moose/Object.pm line 24
        Moose::Object::new('NeuroDB::objectBroker::MriScannerOB', 'db', 0) called at /anom_project/bin/mri/uploadNeuroDB/NeuroDB/MRI.pm line 961
        NeuroDB::MRI::findScannerID(undef, undef, undef, undef, 0, 'REF(0x3ca3fc0)', 0, 'NeuroDB::Database=HASH(0x3d7c8b0)') called at /anom_project/bin/mri/uploadNeuroDB/register_processed_data.pl line 266
Argument "8Exiting now\n\n" isn't numeric in right bitshift (>>) at /anom_project/bin/mri/uploadNeuroDB/run_insert_TransSegs_IPMSA.pl line 310.
Argument "\nAn error occurred when running register_processed_data..." isn't numeric in right bitshift (>>) at /anom_project/bin/mri/uploadNeuroDB/run_insert_TransSegs_IPMSA.pl line 310.
0fileLikeName:%710881_m00_t1c%
===

This is command line I'm executing:
===
register_processed_data.pl  -profile prod  -sourcePipeline T2Vol  -tool T2Vol  -pipelineDate 2022-08-08  -coordinateSpace ISPC-t2w  -outputType ct2f  -inputFileIDs 571801  -sourceFileID 571801  -scanType ct2f  -file /anom_project/file.mnc.gz
===

I am using v23.0 of Loris-MRI and LORIS v23.0.2.

Any ideas on how can I solve this issue? Do I have to upgrade Loris-MRI?

Best regards,
Alfredo.
The information in this e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed.  If you believe this e-mail was sent to you in error and the e-mail contains patient information, please contact the Mass General Brigham Compliance HelpLine at https://www.massgeneralbrigham.org/complianceline <https://www.massgeneralbrigham.org/complianceline> .
Please note that this e-mail is not secure (encrypted).  If you do not wish to continue communication over unencrypted e-mail, please notify the sender of this message immediately.  Continuing to send or respond to e-mail after receiving this message means you understand and accept this risk and wish to continue to communicate over unencrypted e-mail.