[Loris-dev] Inquiry regarding conversion of DTI in MINC to NIfTI

Cecile Madjar cecile.madjar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 15:15:09 EST 2019

Hi Sam,

So sorry for the delay in the reply. For some reason I never received your
email.

Are you trying to create the .bval and .bvec files of already registered
MINC files into LORIS? If so, there is a tool that was created in that PR (
https://github.com/aces/Loris-MRI/pull/335) called create_nifti_bval_bvec.pl
that can be found in the tools directory of LORIS-MRI. This script would
create all the required bval and bvec files for the DWI files present in
your LORIS instance.

Run "create_nifti_bval_bvec.pl -h" to print out the help of that script
that lists the options you can use to run the script.

Hope this helps. Let me know how this goes or if you have any questions.

Cécile