[Loris-dev] Install help - smarty error

Christine Rogers christine.rogers at mcgill.ca
Mon Dec 12 09:33:35 EST 2016

Hi Adam,
Thanks for your email - this should be solved by a simple tweak to your
settings.  First verify:
* Ensure that your smarty/templates_c directory is writable by apache
* Check your Config table for your WWW and Paths settings
<https://github.com/aces/Loris/wiki/Project-Customization#troubleshooting-configuration-settings>
:
Your *base* path, and also *host* - ensure your host value does not
terminate in a slash
(Further Setup Troubleshooting tips
<https://github.com/aces/Loris/wiki/Project-Customization#troubleshooting-configuration-settings>
from our GitHub Wiki.)

If your error persists, please let us know;  it would be helpful to know
which version of PHP, MySQL and which LORIS release you have installed.
Christine
the LORIS team

christine.rogers at mcgill.ca
LORIS data systems | loris.ca
McGill Centre for Integrative Neuroscience| MCIN.ca
McConnell Brain Imaging Centre
Montreal Neurological Institute
McGill University | Montreal | Canada