[Loris-dev] Install help - smarty error

Santaniello, Adam Adam.Santaniello at ucsf.edu
Mon Dec 12 20:50:33 EST 2016

Thank you, Christine.
I've resolved that issue and now have the site up and am able to log in as admin.
However, I can't make any edits to the database. Clicking submit & save buttons does nothing and yields this error in the browser dev tools console:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
configuration_helper.js:87 Object
configuration_helper.js:88 Details: error
Error:Not Found

Submit is attempting a POST to this URL and getting 404:

http://myserver.ucsf.edu/configuration/null/configuration/ajax/process.php