[Loris-dev] VM / localhost/ VM IP ??

Dave MacFarlane david.macfarlane2 at mcgill.ca
Tue Sep 29 13:03:36 EDT 2015

Hi Najmeh,
Is Loris installed by the sysadmin to the point where you can log in locally? If so,you can see the connection information that it's using in the loris/project/config.xmlfile. Inside the <database> tag it should have all the information, including a <host> tag with the MySQL host that it's connecting to.
If it's not there, then I think the only person who can tell you the hostname that theMySQL server is running on is the sysadmin or dbadmin who set up the accountfor you..
-- Dave