[MINC-users] mincnlm

Louis Dieumegarde louis.dieumegarde at crulrg.ulaval.ca
Wed May 16 14:01:25 EDT 2018

   Bonjour,

   We have a problem when using the mincnlm tool with mri_convert. Once
   the denoised minc file is convert to MGZ, we have an intensity range of
   -32768 to 32767.

   I tried the no_scale flag without success. I tried the -odt flag, the
   range become 0-255, but there is still the wide disparity between some
   voxels in the lower vs upper range.

   The denoised minc is ok when we use register or mincstats. Even when we
   open directly the denoised minc in freeview, the problem appears.

   Is there a conversion in the denoised tool that is not compatible with
   freesurfer?

   Thank you.

   Louis Dieumegarde

   Data scientist / Professionnel de recherche

   Laboratoire Medics