[MINC-users] Subdividing a coloured surface object

Robert D. Vincent bert at phalarope.com
Sun Nov 19 12:28:30 EST 2017

Hi Andrew,

The existing "subdivide polygons" code in the BIC programming library
ignores per-vertex or per-item colours.

I'm in the process of fixing that, by extending the colour array using what
is essentially a nearest-neighbour approach.

However, this will not subdivide the actual per-vertex data, which is
loaded separately.

    -bert