[MINC-users] mincbeast question

Divya Bolar dbolar at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Fri May 19 12:10:48 EDT 2017

Hi all!

I have a pretty basic question re: mincbeast; I am just trying to input a minc file and get the brain extracted output (with the same resolution etc).

I've tried various options, e.g.:
mincbeast /opt/minc/share/beast-library-1.1 ./test.mnc test2.mnc
and
mincbeast  -no_mask /opt/minc/share/beast-library-1.1 test_forMincbeast.mnc output.mnc
and
mincbeast  -same_resolution /opt/minc/share/beast-library-1.1 test_forMincbeast.mnc output.mnc

I always get the following error:
ERROR! Mask dimension does not match image dimension!

Any suggestions?

Thanks so much!
Div

P.S.  I have a small example data set (100K); can send personally, but I think is getting blocked by user list.

dispose of the e-mail.