[MINC-users] classify: bg and csf

Pedro ptcougopinto at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 09:57:04 EDT 2016

I had understood that the .xfm file was from native to ICBM. I think this transformation is inverted before transforming the tags. Quoting a prior email thread:

<image-to-tags.xfm> is a tranform from your native data space
(input.mnc) to the space of the tags. If you are using the ones in the
standard package this will be a transform from native space to the
icbm152 model.