[MINC-users] classify: bg and csf

Alex Zijdenbos zijdenbos at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 09:45:04 EDT 2016

Hi Pedro,

Is it possible that your transform is mapping the tags into oblivion? The
standard set of tags are in ICBM stx space, and the argument to
-tag_transform should be an xfm that maps those standard tags to the
subject image. Just from the file name of the xfm you are using, I'd say
you may need to invert it first?

-- A