[MINC-users] mincmath

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Sun May 22 22:00:07 EDT 2016

Hi Caroline,

My guess is that discretisation of your mask volume is causing the
issue. Meaning instead of 0 being stored a very small number is
instead. What datatype is your mask volume and how are you determining
that the values in the mask are zero?

If you want mask calculations to be robust to this issue then you can
use minccalc to treat voxels with a mask value of less than 0.5 as 0.

   $ minccalc -expression "if(A[1] < 0.5) ? 0 : A[0]" input.mnc
mask.mnc output.mnc