[MINC-users] mincmath

Caroline Paquette caroline.paquette at mcgill.ca
Sun May 22 19:32:25 EDT 2016

Hello,
We are using mincmath to multiply a volume (PET acquired with HRRT) by a
brain mask, which should be simple. Some outputs are non-zero outside
the brain (although these same voxels are zero in the mask file!). Error
is random as some of the files multiplied by the same mask are zero
while others are non-zero (e.g., 3 trials for the same subject, images
are realigned so we use the same brain mask).
Any advice? Is this a known problem? We tried writing the files float
and using different combinations of file formats without success. Files
were converted from ecat (original) to nifti in matlab using the
spm_ecattonii function. Preprocessing was done with SPM12 and then
converted to minc with nii2mnc (we also tried some options with the
import without success).
Thank you,
Caroline