[MINC-users] Virtual machine that includes minc tools

Paul GRAVEL pgravel at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Wed May 18 13:11:21 EDT 2016

Thanks Alex!

I should have read the instructions more carefully!

Actually, this package would be in essence what I was looking for.
Unfortunately, I had different outcomes with NeuroDebian installation on a
laptop and on my desktop at work (I of course acknowledge that this is
most lokely due to my limitations in such matters ;-)!)

That being said, if need be, would it be ok Alex if I distribute your
virtual machine for a workshop?
I would of course acknowledge you!

Many thanks to All who replied!

Best Regards,