[MINC-users] Virtual machine that includes minc tools

Paul GRAVEL pgravel at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Wed May 18 11:24:02 EDT 2016

Dear All,

So I am now trying Alex's method, which is working so far, but I would
need a username and a password, Alex?

The reason for these questions is that I am preparing a hands-on training
session as part of the PET Workshop happening in a couple of weeks, and I
would have liked to have a virtual machine file with all the necessary
tools, in order to make it easier for the participants to install the
package.

Best,

Paul