[MINC-users] Virtual machine that includes minc tools

Dante De Nigris dante.denigris at gmail.com
Wed May 18 10:42:40 EDT 2016

Hi all,

Similar to Pierre's previous proposal, I recently built a docker image with
the minc-toolkit.  I was personally interested in building a very small
image so I use the Alpine Linux Base image and build everything from
scratch.

Thiis might not correspond directly to your current needs, but it was
pretty reasonable for me.

https://hub.docker.com/r/dantino19/minc-toolkit/