[MINC-users] Virtual machine that includes minc tools

Paul GRAVEL pgravel at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Tue May 17 22:56:03 EDT 2016

So I installed:
NeuroDebian 7.8.0 image (64bit) for Windows 7 64 bit.

After importing the "Applicance" in VirtualBox and configuring, I can
start the virtual machine, so far so good, but when I come to install the
minctools; I had to use:
sudo apt-get install minc-toolkit

I get the following:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package minc-toolkit

any ideas?

Thanks again!

Paul