[MINC-users] classify: how to use

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Tue May 3 19:21:48 EDT 2016

Hi Pedro,

This is my approach:

   classify_clean \
         -tagdir <tags> \
         -tag_transform <image-to-tags.xfm> \
         input.mnc output.mnc

<tags> is a directory with the classify tags in it eg:

ls tags/
ntags_1000_bg.tag  ntags_1000_prob_90_nobg.tag

<image-to-tags.xfm> is a tranform from your native data space
(input.mnc) to the space of the tags. If you are using the ones in the
standard package this will be a transform from native space to the
icbm152 model.