[MINC-users] register_resample

Pedro Telles Cougo Pinto ptcougopinto at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 09:27:14 EST 2016

Hi

I’m using register from the latest minc-toolkit package for Mac OSX (http://packages.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/minc-toolkit/MacOSX/). It looks like register_resample is not included in the package. Register is failing to resample images, with the following output on terminal:

sh: register_resample: command not found
(from miopen): Unable to open file ‘t1_2talman.mnc'

register_resample is nowhere in /opt/minc-itk4, where the package is built. I see register_resample is present in Ubuntu tar.gz files.

Thanks

Pedro T Cougo Pinto
ptcougopinto at gmail.com