[MINC-users] mincreshape -dimsize

Robert D. Vincent robert.d.vincent at mcgill.ca
Tue Sep 22 14:12:38 EDT 2015

OK, I have a fix for the most serious issue which triggered the bizarre
HDF5 error messages. This in turn causes the image scaling to be wrong, and
led to the inability of Register or Display to load the file properly.

I'm not happy with the behavior of the program in this case even so.
Changing dimension sizes does change the FOV in ways that are fairly
surprising. I assume this is because mincreshape is limited in the ways it
can resample the data, but I would still like to see it act in a more
predictable fashion.

My advice in these situations is often "please use mincresample".

    -bert