[MINC-users] V1 or V2?

Vladimir S. Fonov vladimir.fonov at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 09:04:21 EST 2015

Hello,

the main difference is in that V2 comes with ITK 4.8 versus 3.20.1 in
V1. And so, additional tools (a small subset of them actually) that are
relying on ITK are working slightly differently and there are more of
them in V2. Also registration (mni_autoreg, animal, etc) in V2 will
produce slightly different results then in V1.

So, if you want to maintain compatibility with earlier versions of tools
- use V1, if you are starting from the scratch - better use V2.