[MINC-users] dcm2mnc for Siemens Biograph mCT 64 PET/CT scanner

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 00:53:50 EST 2015

Hi Yoshi,

Which version of dcm2mnc are you using (dcm2mnc -version will tell
you), Bert has put a lot of work into the converter as of late to get
it up to speed.

My guess is that the converter cannot separate the frames and thus
only keeps the first frame, you can get around this but let's see
which version you are running first.