[MINC-users] mincaverage error

Vladimir S. FONOV vladimir.fonov at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 10:38:51 EDT 2015

Hello,

well, this is interesting. I can imagine that we will have to do
something about it to make MINC even remotely attractive to the masses.

One of the attractive features was ability to handle very large datasets
that wouldn't fit into memory. Otherwise - it's very difficult to
explain why even bother with MINC these days.

--
Best regards,

  Vladimir S. FONOV ~ vladimir.fonov <at> gmail.com