[MINC-users] Determining memory usage for minctracc calls

Matthijs van Eede matthijs at mouseimaging.ca
Tue Jun 9 09:36:36 EDT 2015

Hi Gabriel,

This is (basically) what we've done until now. We want to get away from this approach to make our code run more easily on varying types of input files (specifically at SciNet). Looks like this is one of those trade-offs between spending time going through the code and updating the lookup table when new data comes along...

Cheers,
Matthijs