[MINC-users] functional brain parcellations

Pierre Bellec pierre.bellec at criugm.qc.ca
Thu Jan 8 00:33:24 EST 2015

Dear minc users,

As brain parcellations can be handy for a number of purposes, I wanted to
let you I just released a set of group brain parcellations, with different
number of parcels, ranging from 7 to 400+. The parcels have been generated
by clustering resting-state fMRI time series, so low scales match pretty
well the standard resting-state networks, while higher scales are
subnetworks, down to regions. The parcellations can be found here:

http://figshare.com/articles/Group_multiscale_functional_template_generated_with_BASC_on_the_Cambridge_sample/1285615

The parcellations are available in nifti and mnc1. They also live in the
MNI 2009 space, either symmetric or asymmetric. Finally, being functional,
they are at 3 mm resolution.

Best regards,

Pierre Bellec
http://simexp-lab.org/brainwiki/doku.php?id=pierrebellec