[MINC-users] Providing masks in CIVET?

Gabriel A. Devenyi gdevenyi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 14:15:39 EST 2015

Hi all,

I have a question regarding the specification of masks for CIVET. I see
that CIVET uses mincbet to produce brain masks during its processing and
that it is possible to provide pre-generated masks (from something like
BeAST).

Where do these masks come into play during processing and if they're not
perfect is there a possibility of screwing up the processing? I would
expect that BeAST generated masks will be superior to mincbet masks in most
cases.

Thanks for your help!

--
Gabriel A. Devenyi B.Eng. Ph.D.