[MINC-users] mincresample -keep_real_range on float volume

Robert VINCENT bert at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Mon Jan 5 10:53:49 EST 2015

Hi,

I just reproduced this. The issue is that, at least in this example, the
image:valid_range for float_res.mnc is being set to [0,1], while the true
voxel values remain in the range [246.8016, 439776.2]. This must cause
mincstats to ignore all of the values outside the valid_range, and
therefore to print the min and max values as initialized.

I assume there is a simple bug in determining the valid_range for
the output file. I'll see about fixing this soon.

Thanks for the report, Alex.

     -bert