[MINC-users] mincresample -keep_real_range on float volume

Andrew Janke a.janke at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 20:04:32 EST 2015

Hi Alex,

I haven't tried this, but what does the output volume look like?

As you say, what you are attempting to do doesn't make much sense and
remember that mincstats isn't reporting the valid range but rather on
the values themselves. Thus I'm surprised at the +/- DBL_MAX values
being output, especially as the min is larger than the max!

I'm guessing the values being output are the default max and min
before running through the volume, so all the data is null?