[MINC-users] Building minc-toolkit for debugging

Andrew Wood andrew at biospective.com
Wed Apr 15 14:09:47 EDT 2015

Hi again,

I think I figured out the answer to my own question - the configuration
settings from the above email belong in CMakeCache.txt in the build
directory.

I did come across another though when I used your configuration options
though:

[  1%] Built target NETCDF
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `external/opt/minc/lib/libz.a', needed
by `libminc/libminc2.so.2.3.00'.  Stop.
make[1]: *** [libminc/CMakeFiles/minc2.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

I got around this by setting USE_SYSTEM_ZLIB:BOOL=OFF, but is this a
generic problem that others might come across?

On somewhat a different topic, I'm curious about your suggestion to force
the old amoeba initialization with MNI_AUTOREG_OLD_AMOEBA_INIT:BOOL=ON.
It's my understanding that the new initialization is an improvement
(removing a directional bias). Have you found that it actually creates its
own sort of problems?

Thanks,
Andrew

>>> Andrew