[MINC-users] mrisim

Najmeh Khalili-Mahani najma at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Mon Nov 24 17:01:35 EST 2014

Thank you Andrew, also Alex and Bert for locating it and
sending the documentation..

So, as I understand

- this is not part of the "minctools" package and must be
installed separately (obtained from https://github.com/BIC-MNI/mrisim);
- and it is not available through login.bic (I assume this is to prevent running
high-compute processes on this server?), but it can be found on
the server that runs the brainweb.
- but it is readily part of the "minc-tookit", and also included
in the minc-toolkit-1.0.01-20131211-Darwin-x86_64.dmg package
for MAC.

Cheers
N.