[MINC-users] minctracc bug in lattice generation

Alex Zijdenbos zijdenbos at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 21:36:24 EST 2014

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 3:31 PM, Andrew Janke <a.janke at gmail.com> wrote:

> OK, so it's a direction cosines only bug (well direction cosines other
> than identity!). Note that as Louis points out the grid shouldn't be
> centred on the volume but on the thresholded volume extents.

Did my followup post come through? When volume step(s) are negative,
the grid isn't properly centered either (regardless of thresholding).
The only time you get a "good" grid out of minctracc seems to be with
identity direction cosines and positive steps.

> Do you have a minimal test case? (large voxels, made with
> make_phantom?) if so then we should file an issue on github, actually
> I just looked and Vladimir has beaten me to the punch.
>
>    https://github.com/BIC-MNI/mni_autoreg/issues/9

Yup he did :-) and I do [have a test case]. I'll minimalize it/clean
it up and put it on github tomorrow-ish, together with a little
testing script.

-- A