[MINC-users] mincdefrag arguments

Claude LEPAGE claude at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Mon Jun 23 23:37:10 EDT 2014

hi,

Somehow, mincdefrag survived over the years after I implemented it quickly.

I have no objection if someone wants to include it in mincmorph. That's fine,
as long as that someone is not me.

I agree that the specification of the arguments is not consistent with other
minctools. Maybe 6 should be 7 instead. But it's all the same. The center
voxel is always included. The "silent" mode is perhaps not desirable. It would
not take much effort to make it "idiot-proof".

Claude

PS: It's nice to see that mincdefrag is being used out there. :-)