[MINC-users] Wikibook coordinate conversion documentation fixed

Tarek Sherif tarek.sherif at mcgill.ca
Sat Jun 14 05:47:34 EDT 2014

Hello all,

After some discussion with Bert Vincent, it became clear
that the conversion equations in the Wikibook
documentation were completely wrong. I've fixed them
and added some other information that I thought might
be useful to people:
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/MINC/Reference/MINC2.0_File_Format_Reference#MINC_2.0_coordinate_system

The information added includes:
1. The decomposition of the voxel-to-world transformation
into scaling, rotation and translation components.
2. The inverse, world-to-voxel transformation.

If people could verify the correctness of the new
equations, that would be great.

Tarek