[MINC-users] DTI DICOM to Minc Conversion

Andrew Wood andrew at biospective.com
Thu Jul 3 10:13:34 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone out there has worked with ADNI DTI data. When I run
the DICOM through dcm2mnc, the time dimension gets lost.. I've had success
with other DTI datasets in the past (e.g. PPMI), where the different
directions are converted along the time dimension, so there is something
about this ADNI data is confusing the converter.

I've tried several different versions of dcm2mnc, and having no luck with
any of them.

I'd appreciate any advise on how to best get this conversion working.

Thanks,
Andrew