[MINC-users] MINCINFO error

alic nina alic_nina at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 6 06:38:22 EST 2014

Dear To Whome It May Be Concerned;

I am trying to run ADNI .mnc image in MATLAB

I added folder emma-master, niak-0.7.1-ammo, mia and niak-0.7.1-ammo to my path. All these folders are located in

D:\EMINA BURCH\PhD Thesis\MATLAB Packages

But when I want to open '._bq_t_15T.mnc' located also in   D:\EMINA BURCH\PhD Thesis\MATLAB Packages

that is h = openimage('._bq_n_15T.mnc')

I get the following error

Error using miinquire (line 145)
Error getting image dimensions from file D:\EMINA BURCH\PhD Thesis\MATLAB Packages\._bq_n_15T.mnc

Error in openimage (line 173)
DimSizes = miinquire (filename, 'imagesize');

When I enter debug mode in minquire function  after the line

    [stat,out] = system(['mincinfo -vardims image ' minc_file]);

I get stat = 1 and out = 'mincinfo' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

May You, please help me with this issue.

Emina Alickovic, PhD Student
Sarajevo
Bosnia and Herzegovine
MINC-users at bic.mni.mcgill.ca