[MINC-users] mincreshape segfault and general behavior

Soren Christensen sorench at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 22:21:03 EDT 2013

Andrew, as Alex says mincreshape does do volume averaging - lucky for me it
works for my purposes (at least some basic numerical tests support that).
Thanks for pointing me to the width option of mincresample, but I am not
sure it can do a relatively simple downsample-volume-averaging, it seems to
relate to sinc-windowing.
Does volregrid volume average when downsampling?  If so, then maybe that is
a suitable replacement for mincreshape when it comes to downsampling?

Soren