[MINC-users] MEX version of mincresample?

Paul GRAVEL pgravel at bic.mni.mcgill.ca
Mon May 27 17:13:56 EDT 2013

Thanks Guys!

And yes Vlad, in part because of the ITK seminar (which was great!), it
gave me the push I needed to look more closely into this. The only thing
is that before adventuring myself in converting mincresample for mex, I am
now looking into the MATITK toolkit (http://matitk.cs.sfu.ca/) mentioned
during the seminar; before reinventing the bicycle as you mentioned below
;-)!

@Pierre: I can keep you posted on the MATITK package if you want. I am
currently waiting for my account to be created which "will typically be
approved in 48 hours", as stated on their website.

Best,

Paul