[MINC-users] MINC to NIfTI label file conversion

Julie Winterburn winterburn.julie at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 14:17:22 EDT 2013

Thanks, that helps a lot! The only problem now is that not *all* of the
label values end up as integers. For example, in a label set with intended
values 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, the NIfTI file contains values 1.01176, 2, 4,
5.01176, 6.  Any idea why this might still be happening to only a few of
the numbers?